Kris-Way Truck Leasing is a proud member of NationaLease. As a former member of Amtralease, Kris-Way joined AmeriQuest in 2003 when it acquired Amtralease. In 2007 Ameriquest and NationaLease joined forces to form the largest leasing organization in North America with over 700 locations. As a NationaLease member, Kris-Way is part of a federation of over 165 independent leasing companies that offer services to companies operating in excess of 150,000 pieces of equipment.
Kris-Way was one of the original independent companies that allied to form AmtraLease in the late 1970’s. AmtraLease’s role was to allow the independents to be marketed as a national entity. They provided nationwide services to customers as well as each other. AmtraLease was able to establish preferential relationships with vendors of products used by these fleets, enabling them to be more competitive when purchasing. AmtraLease was the genesis of AmeriQuest. NationaLease was founded over 60 years ago in 1944 and had grown to become the largest member owned network of independent truck leasing companies. The merger of Ameriquest and NationaLease brings together the strengths of the two entities and increases our service network, purchasing power, technology, and expertise.
Kris-Way and the other members of NationaLease have and will continue to benefit from each of our member’s commitment to customer service, individual attention, customization, and flexibility that larger competitors cannot provide.
- Wholly owned by its members.
- Increased purchasing power.
- Asset services – financing.
- 700 service locations across the US and Canada.
- Over 165 independent trucking companies drawing on each other for expertise.
- Strategic alliances provide the most up to date and cost effective technology and techniques.
- NationLease professionals available to assist on virtually any transportation/logistics need.
- To find a NationaLease location click here.
- No matter where you travel, Kris-Way has you covered!