Technicians and Fuelers:
- Competitive wage plus shift differential
- Company-provided uniforms
- Company-paid family health insurance
- Wellness Program for employee
- Company paid Life insurance
- Dental reimbursement program
- 401K retirement plan
- **Annual bonus
- 8 paid holidays
- 6 sick days
- Short-term disability up to 13 weeks
**Employee must be with Kris-Way prior to May 1 of any given year to receive a bonus based on annual wages.
Benefits to be discussed during interview process. Benefits vary according to assignment and subject to election of candidate.
Each benefit has a time period for eligibility.